Solid Shampoo Salon Formula Vitamin Boost Bar
Solid Shampoo Bars will last as long as three regular bottles of shampoo – up to 80 washes.
Solid Shampoo Salon Formula Vitamin Boost is a luxurious bar packed full of premium nutrients perfectly suited for dry or damaged hair. We’ve added Carrot Seed oil to encourage hair growth, hair regeneration and help stop hair breakage. Sweet Almond Oil and Guar to keep hair smooth, soft and shiny. Calendula to hydrate the scalp and reduce split ends. Panthenol to aid moisture retention and improve hair texture and elasticity and bring bounce. Wild harvested Kakadu Plum containing the highest known level of natural vitamin C to keep the scalp and hair shaft healthy. Lemongrass Oil to balance oil production.
Solid Shampoo Bars will last as long as three regular bottles of shampoo – up to 80 washes. Our bars are packed with premium natural extracts, plant oils and nut butters to deliver the best quality product. Each bar is super economical and highly eco-friendly, biodegradable and totally plastic free. Our Solid Shampoo Salon Formula is a similar product to a standard bottle of liquid shampoo just in a solid form! Each bar has been formulated with plant and nut based ingredients that are far less harsher than a standard shampoo and deliver excellent salon quality results. Our products are palm oil free, vegan, cruelty free, biodegradable, handmade, silicone free and plastic free.
Directions for Use:
Simply wet the shampoo bar and rub over wet hair until a creamy lather forms. Continue to massage with your fingers right through to the scalp. Rinse thoroughly and only if needed repeat. We recommend washing your hair no more than twice a week to keep it in peak condition.
For best results follow through with our matching Solid Conditioner Vitamin Boost. The bar simply and easily glides through locks, locking in moisture to reveal smooth soft hair.
Be sure to leave your bar well drained between use to extend its life.
Certified 100% Palm Oil Free
Sodium Coco Sulphate, Sodium Cococyl Isethionate, Brassica Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Behetrimonium Methosulphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (from Coconut), Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass Oil), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot Seed Oil), Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Panthenol (Vitamin b5), Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum Extract), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula Oil).
Keep It Organic ships through...
We currently only ship within Australia.
Customers can select from the following delivery options,
- Free delivery for locals in Nambucca Heads, Valla Beach, Macksville and Urunga for orders over $30. (This may not be the same day you purchase.)
- Free local pick up in Nambucca Heads. (By arrangement)
- Regular Post – $9.95 flat rate.
- Express Post – $14.95 flat rate.
- Our normal business hours are Monday to Friday. The Wellness Clinic services will operate on Saturdays by appointment. We are closed on public holidays. Online orders received over weekends or public holidays are packed and posted the next business day.
- For Nambucca Heads, Valla, Macksville and Urunga residents I am happy to deliver orders over $30 for free. Please contact me to discuss a suitable time.
- Products are packaged in plain brown cardboard boxes (recycled if available) with paper sticky tape and paper labels that can be recycled or you can reuse the box for another purpose.
Returns: View our Returns Policy
Share this Product
I have been using the soap, shampoo & conditioner for a few weeks now and have been thrilled by how soft my hair feels. Not to mention the fact that there are no plastic containers. Brilliant!
Hi Keith, thanks so much for your kind review it was great to see at the Funkya@Unkya markets (https://www.unkya.com.au/) I'm so happy you like the products. Hope to see you again soon.
I use this on my beard (that's all the hair left on my head... lol) and it always feels fantastic and soft. It has softened the steel wire it used to be and always smells great... My wife loves it!
Hi Paul, thanks for your funny review. I'm so happy it's working for you. I hope we see you at the Wellness Clinic again soon. Sam.